Kantu is a image browser with some cool features I implemented for my other machine learning projects.
- Image Browser
- Browse images in a given folder on desktop
- Image labelling, you can label images with keyboard
- I am too lasy to label images using mouse, so I implemented this feature which allows me to label images using keyboard. When I press the keyboard arrow keys, the images will be swiped left and right.
- After labelling, the labels will be saved in a json file in the same folder.
- Image slideshow, you can play a slideshow of images in a given folder
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- iOS, Android
Table of Contents